Owning rental property can be a profitable and secure investment for the future…or it can be your worst nightmare. You may be thinking, “How hard can it be? You purchase a property find a tenant and the tenant pays for the property while you put money in your pocket each month.”
If only it were that easy.
As a landlord, you end up wearing many hats. By necessity, you will become:
- A decorator and staging specialist
- An advertising & marketing professional
- A property showing service
- A tenant credit, criminal and employment screening service
- A lease writer and contract specialist
- A state, county, and municipal tenant/landlord real estate code expert
- A handyman and / or repair contractor
- A dispute negotiator
- An emergency service dispatcher
- A collection agency
- An eviction expert
- An accountant / bookkeeper
It would take years of costly mistakes to become an expert in all these areas, but hiring Red Team Real Estate as your management company gives you access to these experts and more. We take pride in our attention to detail and responsiveness powered by cutting edge technology allowing us to provide maximum value to your investment. We pursue perfection in the service we provide to owners and tenants in the forms of friendly personal service and clear communication.
Call today to get more information on how Red Team Real Estate can start adding value to your real estate investment portfolio today!